Have you meet Clyde?
Have you ever stayed solo in a hotel as felt lonely and bored? well 28 Hotel now has this issue sorted.
Let me introduce to you “Clyde”, 28 Hotel’s fighting fish. Clyde has quickly adapted to hotel life and is now part of the 28 family. It is important for us to share the Clyde love, so for $5.00 a night Clyde can stay with you, and we must say he is becoming very popular.
Here are some fun facts about Clyde:
1. It is not just a name, fighting fish – they really do fight
2. They can breathe air, unlike other fish
3. Clyde blowing bubbles at the surface if the water is a good thing, it is an indication that he is happy.
4. Baby fighting fish are raised by their dads
5. The brighter the fighting fish, the happier they are.
July, 12th, 2019
Posted by 57gm at 3:20 AM